Okay, okay I know I'm about 3 months behind schedule announcing this...
The Palmer family is proud to announce the arrival of Aubrey Elisabeth! She was 7 lbs. and 15 oz. (small for our family) and was about 20 inches long. She seems to be a mellow, and happy baby and we are so glad to add her to our family. These pictures are of her on her blessing day, just before church. She was so peaceful and content watching me as I took her picture.

She was so beautiful in her pretty blessing gown. I made the bracelet on her wrist. I saw the idea online for this "blessing bracelet." (I still need to get the poem that goes with it.) Basically, you save the bracelet and then when she gets married, she can use the bracelet as her "something old." You know from the saying "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." Plus it's something she can use for her own daughter's blessing.

And who can resist a tiny little bracelet next to cute tiny little hands...simply irresistable!
No comments:
Post a Comment