Okay, pick up your jaws…yes, this is my house. This is a picture of laundry day: clothes on the sofa, coffee table and floor; a box full of socks; and Pandora on the laptop, while my kids watch movies. In all honesty, what usually happens, I wash laundry all week and the clean clothes pile up in my bedroom. Then, when nobody can find clothes to wear any more, I pile up the clean clothes and fold them and wash more and we go from completely empty drawers to overflowing. (Yes, Aaron I just admitted it. Take a deep breath and let’s move on.) I am not an organized person but I am working on it and slowly getting better. Plus, with three young kids in our family, plus three more that I watch during the week, things can get a little chaotic. (I’ll save you from the horror that is the current state of the playroom.) Just keepin’ it real…
On a funnier note, this is what happens when your daughter sticks her plastic play muffin tin in the oven and you forget about it until you start making dinner….
…and smell burning plastic. Yeah, should have seen that one coming. Let’s just say we ended up eating salad for dinner last night. :)
This post was linked to and featured on:
5 comments:
Been there, done that. Except mine was a blender base put in the oven by my MIL. My sofa looks like that daily. I swear I have no idea where the clothes are coming from? But they are coming out of the woodworks everyday to the sofa to be folded and put away.
puh-lease! Thats not bad at all! haha. Sadly, I can relate. My problem is that I do all or nothing. Some days I sit around lazy and do next to nothing and then the next day I clean the whole house and completely wear myself out. And being prego it is even worse. lol
I'm sure it wasn't so funny at the time, but that oven picture made me laugh. And I think we can all relate to the laundry photo!
Laundry is the hardest thing to get under control. I do a load everyday but I'm always behind. Visiting from Project 52.
{Visiting from Project 52} We can definitely all relate! And, I got a chuckle out of the oven pic as well. Reminds me of a time (not so long ago...well, last week) when I forgot that my grandmother stores her breads in the oven and I turned it on to preheat...only to find out a few minutes later that I had melted the packaging on 3 loaves of bread, and ruined the oven rack. Oops!
Post a Comment