Aubrey has recently begun singing, ALL...the...time. She sings her favorite lullabies and primary songs at bed time. She sings the theme song to her favorite cartoon. She sings made-up songs when she's bored. Of course, since she is singing all the time, she wants us to sing too and we do. It reminds me of when I was a kid and loved making up songs to sing at the top of my lungs while I rode my bike up and down our street. I hope that she grows up to love music as much as I do. And hopefully, she'll be better at it than me. :)
Here is a quick video of her recently trying to sing her ABC's. So cute and pretty good, I might add, for a 2-year-old.
1 comment:
That is so CUTE!!! Sofia at the age of 5 still sings made-up songs is so funny!!
Post a Comment