I finally found a background I like (for now anyways)! I've added a few things here and there and edited and I finally feel like our blog is the way I like and can be proud of. Yeah!
Funny story: Last night I came home from a R.S. activity, looking a little more put together than most days. I was talking to Aaron while we were sitting on the sofa watching "The Biggest Loser" (which we are totally addicted to--hoping maybe I'll be brainwashed into more healthy habits). During a breath in my long monologue of a story, Aaron interrupted me to tell me that I "looked really nice, today." I told him thank you and then began to relate (for about 5 minutes)how it is such pain to get ready some days, especially when the boys always seem to start fighting or destroying something if I don't have my eyes on them for a few minutes. I continued to tell him how it was so nice to have that effort appreciated when it is such a struggle everyday. He chuckled and said, "Marissa I think that is the longest thank you I have ever heard in my life!" I apologized and then said, "Thank you for noticing." "Much better," he replied. :)
2 comments:
Hey you. I added you to my blog so I thought I would say "hey" so I wouldn't be a blog-stalker. :o)
That's a sweet story, I love when Devin says sweet things out of the blue like that but I am terrible at accepting compliments (especially while I'm pregnant). My New Year's resolution is to be better about that.
I like you blog Marissa, maybe when I get married, I can convice my wife to do this.
Ammon
Post a Comment